[GRASS5] NVIZ problem

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Wed Oct 11 23:02:53 EDT 2000

Hello Markus

Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 06:26:55PM +0700, Justin Hickey wrote:
> But a new one occurred from your ogsf-patch:
>/home/neteler/ggg/src/libes/ogsf/LIB.i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgsf.a(GS2.o):
> In
> function S_libinit':
> /home/neteler/ggg/src/libes/ogsf/GS2.c:70: multiple definition of
> D_matrix'
> OBJ.i686-pc-linux-gnu/nviz_init.o:/home/neteler/ggg/src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/nviz_init.c:58:
> first defined here
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [nvwish] Error 1
>
> Any ideas?

This is really strange. Did you cvs update the src/libes/ogsf/GS2.c
file? It no longer contains any reference to ID_matrix, but line 70
would have been one of the references if you didn't update. Even if you
didn't update, this error is really strange since ID_matrix does not
appear in src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/nviz_init.c either. In fact, it
doesn't appear anywhere in the NVIZ2.2 source tree. I don't understand
how it can be defined in nviz_init.c, and according to the CVS history
of the file, it never was defined in the file. Note that I checked the
cvs repository html pages not my local copy. Very strange.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help. Let me know if you have any luck.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
High Performance Computing Center