[GRASS5] Status of winGRASS?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 9 11:16:19 EDT 2000

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, John Huddleston wrote:

> Yes, all but the GUI compiled.  If I can have someone setup a NT/2000
> platform, someone who knows Grass well, then the schedule could be met.
> Please see the URL http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/download.html for
> downloading and installing the Cygwin software first.

John,

  Thanks for the prompt response. I have a small, virtual-win98 so I can run
my GPS software, and MapInfo until the translation filter is done. But, I
will pass your message on to someone who has the hardware/OS, but not the
GRASS expertise.

> What I would like is a test script that runs through the entire grass
> system and runs every program.  Not too difficult if the grass5 list
> decides to contribute to it all.

  Again, I don't think I can be much help here. But, I'll try to facilitate
the process.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com