[GRASS5] New binary distribution script

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Tue Oct 3 01:14:48 EDT 2000

Hello all

Yesterday I uploaded changes to Makefile.in so that the command "make
bindist" will create a binary distribution tar file as well as the
install script (based on the new file binaryInstall.src) that is used to
install the binaries. It appears that this command works on at least
SGI's and Linux. Please let me know of any problems.

Also, another clean option was added to Makefile.in for deleting files
generated by lex/flex and yacc/bison. The command "make yacclexclean" is
dependent on the distclean target, thus it will perform a make
distclean, then delete the files I found that were generated by lex/flex
and yacc/bison. Again, please let me know of any problems.

Thank you for your time.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th