[GRASS5] contribution to GRASS programming

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Mon Oct 2 04:52:35 EDT 2000

On Sun, Oct 01, 2000 at 10:30:55AM -0700, Eric G . Miller wrote:
> FYI, I'm looking at updating d.site.labels next.
Hi Eric,

what do you think: we should try to reduce the number
of similar modules. I propose missing feature in
d.sites.label should be added by merging d.sites.label
and d.site.labels (even their names are confusing).

Maybe that's better than maintaining two similar
modules.

Anyway, thanks for your work!

 Markus