[GRASS5] Code Freeze schedule

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Sep 21 09:45:19 EDT 2000

On Thu, Sep 21, 2000 at 06:35:35PM +0700, Justin Hickey wrote:
> Hello Markus
>
> If all goes well, I will probably get back to the environment code next
> week. It is almost done so there should be no problem there.
>
> As for the new init code, I may need more time on that. If we really
> want to press for a stable release, then we may need to postpone the new
> init until later. If people feel it is better to release without it,
> then I have no problems with that.

Hello Justin,

believe that I am far from putting pressure on you! But I think
that a graphical login to GRASS 5 is very important. So it would
be a nice feature to have it in the first stable release and
a good signal for GRASS' future. Probably you can get assistance
from other developers here?

Yours

 Markus