[GRASS5] Code Freeze schedule

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Sep 21 03:28:03 EDT 2000

The schedule overall is fine,
though I cannot guarentee any timeframe on the licensing problems.
That is because they depend on me getting (positive) answers.
	Bernhard

On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 06:50:10PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Things which should go into GRASS 5.0 stable

>   - sockets Xdriver (Carl Anderson)
>       -> no idea about status, but required for Windows port finalization

I am not sure here, but getting this to work reliably and tested probably
is beyond the scope of the next stable GRASS version.

Therefore I suggest calling the Windows port code which can be in the
next stable source code release: experimental or alpha quality code.
We can make it an option in the configure script but turn
sockets Xdriver off by default.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)