[GRASS5] Error compilng r3.showdspf module

cristiano c.gibboni at sintesi.net
Thu Sep 7 14:29:18 EDT 2000

I have installed my grass5beta 8 on a linux machine with redhat 6.2 mesa 3.1 and lesstif 0.91.4 version but I can not compile and install the module r3.showds; latest error that I recieve compiling this module is "undefined reference to:GLwCreateDawingArea" at lines 570 and 629 of file new_init_graphics.c.
I think depend on mesa or lesstiff library.
Can someone suggest me which version of lesstiff and mesa needs to use this module. Can I resolve the problem in another way? Can i visualize and print the file generated by g3d modules in another way?
Many thanks in advance.
Cristiano