[GRASS5] g.gnuplot

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Fri Apr 27 18:11:53 EDT 2001

> > > That shouldn't take much work; I'll get onto it once CVS is back up.
> >
> >   Thanks, Glynn. Just let us know -- in the documentation -- what variable
> > name you've chosen.
>
> .. and please add to
> documents/envVars.txt

OK; m.svfit, s.probplt and s.sv all use $GRASS_GNUPLOT as the plotting
program. GRASS_GNUPLOT defaults to "gnuplot -persist" (in
etc/Init.sh).

They no longer check whether the driver is running (not necessary),
and so they don't link to libraster.

I've updated documents/envVars.txt. The programs' HTML files all
mention GRASS_GNUPLOT in the NOTES section.

Also, I've removed all references to g.gnuplot from all HTML files,
and removed g.gnuplot.html.