[GRASS5] testing GRASS5.0.0pre1

mberglund mberglund at rcinfo.net
Thu Apr 19 10:12:26 EDT 2001

Hi guys,

FWIW, r.in.gdal works like a champ on Suse 7.1 with the 2.4.X kernels.
Compiles cleanly and runs fine (Producing useful output).

After you use r.in.gdal, please do me a favor and verify that you can use
r.patch to attach a couple images together.

I am trouble-shooting r.patch now as it produces NO output.

r.patch gets to the point where it says is will produce the support files
and then runs forever. Yesterday I let one process run for over 14 hours.
No result was produced and the temp file did not change past the first 10
minutes or so.

Any results would be nice (I really hope I am not chasing shadows).

Thanks,
Matt