[GRASS5] Linux binaries, r.patch, i.composite and other problems...

mberglund mberglund at rcinfo.net
Wed Apr 18 14:52:25 EDT 2001

Slowly but surely I am finding things left and right.
I am looking at i.composite right now because it has an endless loop that
prevents it from exiting. Does anyone have a clue as to whether this
problem has been around a while and if there is some common code (related
to writing out support files) that could also be breaking r.patch.

I need some feedback on how r.patch _should_ work, and how much time
certain things _should_ take.

For me and my work, these are show-stoppers.

For my compile of the linux binaries I need to know if anybody else is
having these problems and, if not, why I am having them.
(Thanks, Eric, for the confirmation of the i.composite issue.)

The bug list would help, but it seems to be down.

Sorry to be a bother and any input I recieve is greatly appreciated,
Matt