[GRASS5] Volunteer wanted for CELL driver color problem

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Wed Apr 18 09:23:18 EDT 2001

Markus,

It has been a long time since I have used the CELL driver, but I decided
to take a look at it for investigating the color problem.

Unfortunately I got off to a bad start. When I execute d.mon start=CELL
I get the following error maessage:

Usage:  CELL [-] "input_fifo output_fifo"
No socket to connect to for monitor <CELL>.
Problem selecting CELL. Will try once more
No socket to connect to for monitor <CELL>.
----------

The CELL driver has been built and installed.

Any idea why it will not start, socket / fifo problem ??

--
Bob Covill

Tekmap Consulting
P.O. Box 2016 Fall River, N.S.