[GRASS5] i.composite problems verified

mberglund mberglund at rcinfo.net
Tue Apr 17 16:38:51 EDT 2001

I have verified that there is a problem on Linux with i.composite.

I can run i.composite on an image group, and it will run forever, LONG
after the output has been generated.

Every thing _seems_ to be ok after you force the software to exit.

Problems: i.composite will not exit after completeing output.
	: continues to consume processesor time after output has been
completed.

Any ideas on why this might be?

I have looked at the generated output in every way I can think of, and
have seen no errors. It does not seem to be incomplete in anyway.

Thanks,
Matt