[GRASS5] Canadian mirror wanted

Angus Carr acarr at geospatial.on.ca
Tue Apr 17 15:25:35 EDT 2001

For what it is worth, Markus, I have to admit failing the GRASS
community.  I have been unable to do the maintenance needed for the
Canadian Mirror. I have been out of the GRASS arena for a year now, and
it doesn't look like I am getting back into it any time soon.

I will remove the now sadly out of date mirror. There is kruft there
from before the mid-GRASS5 shuffle.

My thanks to all who have participated in development of GRASS. Keep up
doing what you need to do to make GRASS work for you.

Angus Carr.