[GRASS5] Re: Current GDAL problem

mberglund matt at rcinfo.net
Tue Apr 17 11:15:49 EDT 2001

Ok, your "dumb butt alarms" should be going off (about me)...
> A few questions:
> - did GDAL compile properly?
yes...
> - did you run make install on it finally (yes, why not)
yes...
> - did you copy the libgdal... to $GISBASE/lib
HAHAHAH!! Don't I wish.....

It works now.

But, wouldn't it be useful to have configure check and see if gdal is
installed and use it where it sits? This seems more intuitive to me, not
that you guys don't have enough to do.

Lastly,
nviz still does not work. Not in a boat, not with a goat.

I have no doubt it is something I am doing wrong.

Later,
Matt