[GRASS5] Linux binary builder wanted!

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Apr 11 12:38:21 EDT 2001

Hi again,

as my machine is somewhat over-customized, I would like to
find a volunteer who builds the Linux binaries for GRASS 5.

First exercise is to check out the branch and build the
prestable1 package according to the rules in
documents/release_rules.txt
This package shall be put out for the binary testers then.

It's not that difficult. He/she needs a common machine fulfilling
the REQUIREMENTS to compile GRASS.

As my machine is not standard any more, it may cause more problems
than wanted (probably the reported NVIZ lib-dl ASSERTION problem
is related to this, here NVIZ runs well).

Please contact me,

 Markus