[GRASS5] New GRASS Support Service

B. Byars Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Fri Apr 6 11:07:28 EDT 2001

Greetings Developers,

In and effort to build a better GRASS user community, we have
posted a new GRASS Bulletin Board, based on the popular format
of the UBBS software.  The board is open to everyone and has
forums addressing both support and development issues.  Since the
GRASS community continues to grow this is just another service
to the community.

I would like to post this publicly early next week and would like
some feedback form the developers out there.  Also, I am looking for
moderators for currently unmoderated sections.

This is a popular support format with other software and will serve
as an alternative to those who can't or don't want to subscribe to
mailing lists.  All messages are always available and threads are very
to build on.  In short, it's simple.

Any questions of comments, fire the at me.

Bruce