[GRASS5] Colors and 1 question

Fernando Pacheco fpacheco at adinet.com.uy
Thu Apr 12 18:39:42 EDT 2001

Neteler:

I'm sending to you this file with other version of D_tranlate_colors
(D_translate_colors_to_RGB). It's the same function but can use RGB colors.
The user can pass named colors or RGB colors.

I'm not a programmer.

I modifyed d.area command to use RGB colors.
I modifyed gui.tcl (add a GColor button to show tk_chooseColor) and the
d.area module to use it.
It work's for me and if you give me some ideas I've some time to work on
it.

One question:
I'm compile grass5 beta 11 on my notebook (Linux, Debian, XFree 4.0.2 using
frammebuffer, Wmaker and Enligthenment) Toshiba satellite Pro 4200 and
every time I move (or change
to another virtualdesktop) any window over the grass monitor all the
graphic in it are erased. Why?
Thank you. Fernando Pacheco.