[GRASS5] Linux binary builder wanted!

mberglund mberglund at rcinfo.net
Thu Apr 12 13:59:24 EDT 2001

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, B. Byars wrote:

> > It's not that difficult. He/she needs a common machine
> > fulfilling the REQUIREMENTS to compile GRASS.

I would certainly be willing (hell, I might even try to
build some rpms). But I am still having problems with nviz
(seg faults) on an almost clean suse install (7.1).
Every thing else seems to work (for some value of work).

If you guys need access to the box, that may be a problem,
as we are only on a lowly DSL connection.

In any event,
Let me know if I can help.

Thanks,
Matt Berglund