[GRASS5] Files for subpackages

Silke Reimer silke at intevation.de
Tue Apr 3 08:09:32 EDT 2001

Hello everybody!

The last days I tried to build a RPM-package of Grass5. The aim was
to have three subpackages with respectivly NVIZ, postgreSQL and the
ODBC part of GRASS. When I wanted to specify the files of these
subpackages I was a little bit confused. I'd like to explain why:

Concerning the installed files it doesn't make any difference if
NVIZ or ODBC are included. Otherwise I think that at least the
ODBC-driver or nvwish should be installed as they are build by
gmake5.

Can somebody explain me this effect?

Thank you in advance

Silke