[GRASS5] CVS repository maintaince

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 3 08:54:39 EDT 2001

Hi everybody,

in the next days, we will move the CVS directory of GRASS onto a
different machine, because the office of Intevation GmbH is moving
so that we have more space.

For this reason we will have to disable CVS access for a couple of
hours sometimes in the next days. You will probably get
a more detailed maintainance schedule in short notice.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)