[GRASS5] r3.showdspf cann't find display file

Panoot Suwanwiwattana panoot at engineer.com
Mon Apr 2 02:17:25 EDT 2001

hi, all

I am a beginner GRASS user. I want to generate 3D subsurface soil for my
thesis, but i have some problem in GRASS.
I had created vol. by s.vol.idw then use r3.mkdspf to make a display file
(mymap at PERMANENT) but when i use r3.showdspf, it show "ERROR: Not able to
find display file for [dspf]".
I use grass5beta11.bin.linux for i386. Do i make some mistake concept (site
data -> s.vol.idw -> s.vol.idw -> r3.mkdspf -> r3.showdspf)?

sincerely yours,

Mr.Panoot  Suwanwiwattana
        Research Assistance
Geotechnical Engineering R&D Center.