[GRASS5] all color in vectors and areas

Fernando Pacheco fpacheco at adinet.com.uy
Fri Apr 6 15:46:21 EDT 2001

Eric:

I'm a beginner programmer in C.

I don't use scanf because my users are very inattentive so one user can use
R123G12B122, other user can pass -123|12|122, other user can write
((((123-||12-o-122),... I want to use a graphical interface for RGB colors
then only one format will be used.
Now I want to modify the width of the lines in vectors and areas. Thank
you. Fernando Pacheco.