[GRASS5] error on make r3.showdspf

Panoot Suwanwiwattana panoot at engineer.com
Sat Apr 7 02:41:41 EDT 2001

hi
I try to compile grass5.b12 on my redhat 6.2. I had already installed Mesa
3.4.1, LessTif 0.92.26 ,zlib, jpeg-6b and tif 3.5.6.
After i configure grass, it show me almost 'yes' but
GLwCreateMDrawingArea in -IGLwM  .. no  and
sql.h  .. no
And then i compiled grass, there is no error message now, but when i compile
G3d by using gmake5 /src.contrib/GMSL/g3d, it has error on
r3.showdspf.opengl (detail on attached file)

So how can i solve it? and if sql.h is not exits, do i have problem with
postgresql?

Sincerely yours,

Mr.Panoot  Suwanwiwattana
        Research Assistance