[GRASS5] d.dm region

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Aug 2 13:18:51 EDT 2001

Radim,

I am trying to take advantage of d.dm to look at my maps and it appears
that when a new monitor is opened the region
is set to the default region. Would it be possible to have it start with
the current region? My current region is much
smaller than the default and I have to zoom-in to see the map. Or am I
doing something wrong? (I was not lazy
and read the manual page).

And to the list - is anybody using d.dm (it is really nice)? What are you
using to view your data - do you go through tcltk or just
d.mon/d.rast. We are writing some instructional material with Markus and I
am trying to find out which new features
to include.

thanks

Helena