[GRASS5] Bug report: r.out.ascii

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Aug 2 14:17:01 EDT 2001

  I don't recall where to access the bug-tracker, so I hope that you'll
allow me to post this here.

  r.out.ascii

  First, it asks for a raster file to output. When a name is entered, it
prints the next prompt (asking for an output file name), then immediately
displays again the request for an input map name.

  Then when the name is reentered, the module proceeds properly asking for
the number of decimal places, etc.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
                 Making environmentally-responsible mining happen.