[GRASS5] d.dm region

mlennert at club.worldonline.be mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Aug 3 06:14:13 EDT 2001

> And to the list - is anybody using d.dm (it is really nice)? What are you
> using to view your data - do you go through tcltk or just
> d.mon/d.rast. We are writing some instructional material with Markus and I
> am trying to find out which new features
> to include.

I used to go through tcltk, especially since I didn't even know about the
existance of d.dm. But it looks great. I always found it so annoying to not be
able to just delete one layer without erasing the entire monitor and
displaying the other layers again. So d.dm is a great, doing it for you !
Thanks a lot Radim !
This is definitely a proof that we need some central canonical tutorial that
leads users to the modules they should look into.

Moritz