[GRASS5] r.in.gdal linking

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Aug 9 04:01:50 EDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 05:52:45PM -0400, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have introduced the option of linking r.in.gdal directly against GDAL
> instead
> of using the run time loading mechanism.  This is primarily intended to
> allow
> building r.in.gdal on platforms without shared libraries and dlopen().
>
> I just checked into the default CVS branch, I am not quite sure where things
> are supposed to go now.  Let me know if anyone encounters problems or
> whats to test out the new build option.

Frank,

please re-check everything again into the release branch.
At time you are working on the very outdated
experimental tree.

To upgrade your local CVS copy, run:
cvs update -r releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0
cvs up -dP # this one might not be necessary, but we want to be sure

Then check in your improvements again.

Thanks in advance,

 Markus