[GRASS5] s.surf.rst help

Kevin Slover kjslover at nhc.noaa.gov
Fri Aug 10 09:43:31 EDT 2001

I have posted this question to the grass5 users list yesterday.
However, I think the question is geared more toward the developers.  I
am attemping right now to conver a site lists of lidar data that I have
imported.  Using the s.surf.rst command with the input and elev
paramaters set.  I have also set the dmin value at .2 being I am using a
30m gridded data set.  With the dmin value being set at .2, I get the
error message:
Concentration of points to high, try increasing dmin.
No problem, I increase dmin to .1 and now get the error message:
File size limit exceeded (core dumped).

I am trying to figure out more the second error message and it's
implications.  What are the "file size" limits?  Is there another
parameter that will help with actually getting this command to work for
me?  Thanks...

--
Kevin Slover, Meteorologist/Oceanographer
Tropical Prediction Center/National Hurricane Center

Work: (305) 229-4456 Fax : (305) 553-1264
e-mail:  kjslover at nhc.noaa.gov  kevin.slover at noaa.gov
Web address:  http://www.nhc.noaa.gov