[GRASS5] WARNING: CVS broken

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Fri Aug 10 16:58:26 EDT 2001

Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> Glynn: Can you start investigating what was going on?

It, would be preferable if someone else could do it, as:

1. I don't have access (AFAIK) to the administrative files
(CVSROOT/history, and all the ",v" files), or to a backup against
which to compare them. Both of these would be useful.

2. I'm on a 56kbps (if I'm lucky) link (with per-minute charges). So a
brute force "cvs checkout" and "cvs log" of all of the potentially
interesting snapshots will be slow and expensive. And may not actually
help anyway.