[GRASS5] WARNING: CVS broken

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 13 20:20:29 EDT 2001

Glynn,
it is good that you are making progress.

I am sorry that I've had not time to look into this yet.
(Seriously working overtime in this very moment.)
	Bernhard

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 01:10:07AM +0100, Glynn Clements wrote:
> 	cvs tag -b releasebranch_14_august_2001_5_0_0
>
> on what I think is a correct copy of the release branch, i.e. the one
> I had before the problem occurred, with the subsequent commits (listed
> in the ChangeLog) added.
>
> If this works, people should be able to get a working copy of the
> release branch with:
>
> 	cvs update -r releasebranch_14_august_2001_5_0_0
>
> --
> Glynn Clements <glynn.clements at virgin.net>

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)