CVS analysis (Re: [GRASS5] Time to go mad: CVS completely messed up?!)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 14 15:47:09 EDT 2001

> Now I will dig into the history command options to find out
> what actions caused this behaviour.

The history does not contain enough information to find out
what has happened when.

I found out, though that there might be a way to find all files within
the repository which are on a non-branch "releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0"
tag.

Removing the line with the tag in the repository file might then cure
the problem.

Glynn: I removed the d.rgb/cmd/main.c again after checking out the
releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0 version and it looks like this
just removed the Revision tag.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)