[GRASS5] WARNING: CVS broken

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Aug 16 12:36:17 EDT 2001

Files, which have been checkout and commited
in the time period where there were the irritating non-branch tags
where in the repository might have landed on the wrong branch.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 06:17:41PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> while investigatin if all recent fixes have reached the CVS,
> I found this inconsistency (am I'm wrong?):
>
>   cat html/html/r.in.gdal.html |tail -3
>
> Running
> "make changelog" (rather equal to cvs2cl.pl) I find:
>
>         * html/html/r.in.gdal.html: added notes on null support
>
> Obviously this is not in CVS (and more). Where is it gone?

It is in the cvs in the main branch:
Check:
	http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass/html/html/r.in.gdal.html
and

	http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass/html/html/r.in.gdal.html.diff?r1=text&tr1=1.8.2.2&r2=text&tr2=1.9&diff_format=h

That is the good part of cvs: It rarely looses data at all
if it was checked in once.

> Dear developers, please check if your changes are present
> in current CVS.

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)