[GRASS5] WARNING: CVS broken

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Aug 23 11:24:54 EDT 2001

Hi,

another followup:

I still try to understand *how* to interplete the cvs log file. As I
remember Glynn had the problem that d.rgb was added to the wrong
(non-)branch or whatever. So I focus on this module to understand
what's going on here.

So, using:

cvs log -d">2001-05-20" -r:releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0 -wglynn |grep -v OBJ

to check for "glynn"'s checkins I have seen that d.rgb lives in the
"Attic" of CVS (most of other modules not).

Might the "Attic"-home of a module be an indicator for something has been
gone wrong?

Well, unless someone knows how use the "cvs log" in a useful manner,
I'll stop the investigation...

Markus