[GRASS5] WARNING: CVS broken

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Aug 23 12:13:19 EDT 2001

Markus:
Some information might be lost by CVS commands.
Source is never lost, but tags might.

In removing the irritating tag, which never should have been created
in the first place, I also eliminated information on which files
were on the tags.

Check the cvs status output which describes per file which revisions
are tagged for what. cvs log describes which changes were done between
revisions.

All in all reading the Cederquist and examining the outputs of these
commands will deeped your cvs knowledge for the future I think.
So it is worth the time.

Sorry that I cannot answer all questions in complete detail.
	Bernhard