[GRASS5] GRASS web pages in CVS now

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Dec 6 11:09:58 EST 2001

Hi,

to enable more people to maintain the GRASS web pages I have
stored them into CVS (thanks to Bernhard for helping to
develop the nightly update script for http://grass.itc.it, the
base for the mirrors).

To get the web pages (2.8MB) from CVS, enter

export CVSROOT=:ext:YOURCVSNAME at intevation.de:/grassrepository
cvs -z3 checkout web

Updated pages will be loaded onto grass.itc.it at 6 a.m. Italian
time. Accordingly they will show up later on the mirrors.

Please be so kind and help improving the web pages. Unfortunately
we can't use PHP as some mirrors may not provide PHP support.

If anyone is interested to manage some pages and this person (you?)
doesn't have CVS access, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

 Markus