[GRASS5] libG11 update
miketh at brisbane.paradigmgeo.com
Tue Dec 11 02:52:18 EST 2001
I just checked in some changes in the X emulation library libG11which:
- allow the Win32 native XDriver to refresh after being covered by other
- stop "v.digit" crashes due to the event queue pointer not being kept in
bounds after increment,
- add a logging function (NT_log) which sends output to a file
"logger.txt", switchable at compile time from near the end of "ntdef.h" ,
(#define DEBUGGER) and
- clean up some messy switch statements in event.c.
- "point" zoom in i.points doesn't clean up behind itself.
Brand new problem:
- Window resizing will quickly crash the XDriver.
I continue to work on those two problems.
More information about the grass-dev