[GRASS5] Re: [winGRASS] libG11 update

Mike Thomas mthomas at gil.com.au
Tue Dec 11 08:24:22 EST 2001

Hi again.

I just checked in some minor changes to libG11.

I notice that the resize crashing mentioned in an earlier message seems only
to occur when I have sites displayed on the monitor.  Raster and vector
combinations eg Speargrass geology with streams and roads do not crash after
many resizes whereas adding the bugsites to the display will cause a crash
quickly.

Could I please get some feedback on this difference from other people, in
case it is late night tiredness rather than reality?

Good night

Mike Thomas