[GRASS5] Re: [winGRASS] newbie question: XFree86 and GRASS

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Dec 12 10:00:34 EST 2001

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 02:47:49PM +0000, Glynn Clements wrote:
[...]
> Now I'm *really* starting to wish that the build process supported
> separate source/object directories.

Great - no longer alone :-) I volunteer to help in setting up the
new directory structure. Also for the vector development it's necessary
to have the Core-GRASS isolated and a Makefile system supporting this.
In
grass51/notyetuploaded/new_makefile_system/grass.remake.tgz

Is a new Makefile system from Eric Mitchell, we may start from
that.

Markus