[GRASS5] [bug #879] (grass) s.reclass: obviously not working

Andrea Aime aaime at comune.modena.it
Wed Dec 19 03:19:50 EST 2001

Wouldn't it be possible (and better) to include routines involved
in parsing and execution of reclass in a library to avoid
source code clones? Just a suggestion, maybe we should just
fix s.reclass/v.reclass now and deal with the library thing
as a part of the library reorganization envisaged for grass5.1
Best regards
Andrea Aime