[GRASS5] Latest release of ProgManGrass

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Tue Feb 20 07:48:39 EST 2001

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 12:34:56PM +0100, Andrea Aime wrote:
> Hy everybody,
> I would like to download the latest version of Progmangrass5, I've
> seen that I should search for it on CVS. I can't find it... where
> is it? (I used web CVS access, not command line one. I've also taken
> a look in a CVS snapshot I downloaded, but I can't find it).
> Anyone can help me?
Hi Andrea,

see the SUBMITTING file in source code:

1.  Get the latest GRASS 5 Programmer's Manual here:
    http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/grassdevel.html#prog

    or (better) grab it from GRASS CVS server (Latex):
        cvs -z3 co progmangrass50

It's not in the cvs snapshot because it's a "parallel" directory
to "grass"

Hope this helps,

 Markus