[GRASS5] Module file sizes

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Feb 19 17:32:21 EST 2001

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, David D Gray wrote:

> The module should be in .../grass5/etc/bin/cmd and make a hard link
> etc/front.end <-> bin/v.in.mif.

David,

  OK. I moved v.in.mif to /usr/local/grass5/etc/bin/cmd. What is the proper
syntax for the link? `ln /usr/local/grass5/etc/front.end
/usr/local/grass5/etc/bin/cmd/v.in.mif'? Will front.end know about v.in.mif
specifically, or is it a generic pointer?

  I'm getting close enough now that I don't want to mess up with the
incorrect syntax.

  BTW, major bounds errors on the sample data. I'll send a separate message
on this.

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com