[GRASS5] February 19, 2001 Cygwin build

John Huddleston huddleston at gpsr.colostate.edu
Mon Feb 19 17:00:36 EST 2001

Markus, (List)

I have built a Cygwin version using source code checked
out on February 19, 2001.  As with all of the builds, the
source is checked out into a new directory, a configure
is done, and the build is started.

Since the builds have been very stable, that is, no hand
tweaking to make them build, I have been building and
trying other software such as tcl, odbc, and postgresql.

I tried the tcltkgrass and the $window number is not
defined.   It fails on line 1158 of gui.tcl;  can anyone
give me some insight as to why it fails?

Markus, the grass5-20010219.zip is in the incoming
directory on your ftp server.  Please update the binary
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/grass5/binary/windows_cygnus/

John Huddleston