[GRASS5] One step at a time.

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Feb 19 14:06:27 EST 2001

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Malcolm Blue wrote:

> If these don't exist, you should be able to create them with the create_fifos.sh
> script in /usr/local/grass5/dev.  Run it as:
> ./create_fifos.sh  /usr/local/grass5

  Thanks, Malcolm! I found create_fifos.sh in
/opt/grass5/grass5-beta11.2/src/shells, copied it to a newly-created
/usr/local/grass5/dev, made it executable and ran it. Et voila! fifos!

  Now I'll go test it ...

  Woo! Woo! It's working!

  Now, I need to learn how to create GRASS files when the existing data are
in a different format and need to be translated.

Again, thanks!

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com