[GRASS5] ph.D SURVEY IN COASTAL ENGINEERING

elzoghbi elzoghbi at sedapnet.org.eg
Fri Feb 16 16:44:42 EST 2001

Dear Sir,
Re: phD. program for survey and coastal engineering.
Presently, i have complated my master program in coastal survey engineering and would now, like to pursue my ph.D in the same field in your unversity.
kindely provide me with details regarding as to how i can submit my proposal to the study of this course leading to ph.D in coastal surveying engineering.
your kind assrstance will enable me to provide you the necessary in formation to pursue this course.
thank you.
eng/ mohamed elzoghbi