[GRASS5] CELL/FP programming assistance needed

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri Feb 16 17:02:15 EST 2001

Hi all,

at least for me it's still difficult to understand CELL/FP
programming which supports any raster map type.
I have studied several raster modules, everywhere it's done in
another way.

It would be really cool to have one module to learn from :-)
Actually I try to update the
src/raster/r.sunmask
(which I need for terrain correction in satellite images)
to GRASS 5. It's in CVS.

I tried to use the method of r.cost to open the map. However,
I seem to be lost.

If someone could help me, I could be glad.

Thanks

 Markus