[GRASS5] [aaime@libero.it: [GRASS-bugs] vector files: topology rulesbroken]

Andrea Aime aaime at comune.modena.it
Thu Feb 15 11:56:57 EST 2001

Hi everybody,
in fact I read only after submitting bug that v.spag detects
line crossings, but... if I use v.spag over a vector file
containing only two lines crossing I end up with a new vector
file with lots of lines and nodes (much more than 4 lines and
5 nodes that I expected). I was still using grass5beta8, if
that bug has already been corrected, I apologize... I'm
downloading beta11, tomorrow I will made another try.
Bye
Andrea