[GRASS5] Re: d.what.vect

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Feb 14 12:00:10 EST 2001

On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 01:01:03AM +0900, Huidae Cho wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Could you test new d.what.vect? It supports multiple vector maps.
Hi Huidae,

hey, it's nice! I enjoy it (my colleague in a few minutes).
Thanks for the update.

> BTW: Did you see my mail about "Sockets XDriver"?
Yes, unfortunately I have no idea. Hopefully Eric knows.
Are you sure that everything is compiled properly?
Good luck for this, sockets are real fun to use.

Please don't worry that IPC might be skipped now. Your
work was initial for all the Xdriver updates. I think
Eric could re-use much of your developments (README.ipc etc).

Yours

 Markus