[GRASS5] backingstore and v.digit

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Tue Feb 13 21:31:33 EST 2001

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 04:09:33PM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> small drawback concerning the backingstore: while the "common"
> GRASS monitor does backingstore well now, it's not yet done in
> v.digit if the menu text window hides the monitor.
>
> I would like to help but have no idea how to do that.

Yea, this is the backingstore problem I reported about.  I imagine it
affects all the long running modules, and will be expecially bothersome
if the module presents some kind of user interaction at the terminal
after starting (most???).  Looks like all I've managed to do is move the
read block from one place in the code to another ;).

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>