[GRASS5] solarisbin

Helena Mitasova - staff helena at gis.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 13 11:45:33 EST 2001

Markus, Bruce,

I am not sure who maintains README and other stuff at the binary
distribution directory but it would be useful to update some
of the solaris files, e.g.
readme talks about beta8, available is beta9, and beta10

it maybe better just use and modify the text which is for
LINUX to avoid confusion and use generic betaX.
It would be also useful to put link to sunfree.org???
site into requirements (I know that it is elswhere on the
GRASS website, but I sure don't remeber where and this is
a good place where it would be useful).

thanks,

Helena