[GRASS5] GRASS people "location" available

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sat Feb 10 23:54:15 EST 2001

I've created a GRASS location with info people sent me and an image I
grabbed for a world map.  The sites list isn't fully up to date (I've
received info from a couple people that I haven't added to the
site_list).  I thought about adding it to the sources in CVS, but with
the image, it's about 1MB (without, it'd be trivially small).

Anyway, it's here: http://www.jps.net/egm2/grassppl.tar.gz

Maybe, I should just add it to CVS without the imagery?  Easier for
people to maintain their own information...

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>